VIDEO STREAMING AND WEB DESIGN
A video platform for 20 Latin American countries with more than 500 films and exclusive educational content.
The aim of the Ibermedia Program was to offer a platform hosting content for the entire academic community (universities, schools and community centers) across 20 countries and to distribute information about films and documentaries made in Latin America. This project was promoted by the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID), with the collaboration of DOCTV Latinoamérica, the Mexican Film Institute and the Ibero-American General Secretariat.
STRATEGY AND SERVICES
- We developed an HD video streaming platform in two languages using the cloud computing capabilities of Amazon Web Services. It features responsive design, content management and Access control.
- The platform consists of three main sections:
- Ibermedia Digital contains a selected catalog where you can watch productions from these Latin American countries.
- DocTV Latinoamérica show cases documentaries that portray everyday life in contemporary Latin America. They have been made with the support of public broadcasters.
- AULA (meaning ‘classroom’) contains educational audiovisual material provided by different Ibermedia collaborators in the form of master classes, including reports and interviews with directors, technicians and actors.
- The platform has become a benchmark for the educational sector in Latin America. The website attracts 200,000 visitors a year and its films boast huge viewing numbers.
SERVICES: Web design and development, definition of content architecture and adaptive streaming.