In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which repeals Directive 95/46/CE (hereinafter, RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), and of article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the owner of the site and responsible for data processing is:
Código Media Comunicación S.L. (hereinafter “CÓDIGO MEDIA”).
Contact details of CÓDIGO MEDIA and the Data Protection Officer: C/Escorial 7 (Local), 28004, Madrid, email firstname.lastname@example.org, with CIF B-87510939, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in Volume 34,631 , Book O, Folio 86, Section 8, page M-623035.
Personal data processed
For the use of THE WEB by the USER, CÓDIGO MEDIA will process the following personal data:
- Name and surname.
- IP adress.
- Phone number.
Use and purpose of the data obtained
The data that we request in the different forms of THE WEB are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- Manage and process the request you have made to us and be able to send you information about our services, if you request it.
- The mandatory data is specified in the form itself, and your refusal to provide them will imply not being able to manage your request. Likewise, it assures us that all the data provided is true, truthful and relevant for the purpose for which we request it.
By accepting the box related to commercial communications on the form, you consent to the sending of information about our services that may be of interest to you.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and once the aforementioned relationship ends, they will remain blocked for the legally established time, before their destruction.
Likewise, we will keep the User’s personal data for the period established by current legislation in order to comply with our responsibility obligations.
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there is any change in them. Otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity. We consider that, if you do not expressly delete your personal data from our files, you are still interested in continuing to be incorporated into them until CÓDIGO MEDIA deems it appropriate and as long as it is appropriate for the purpose for which they were obtained, or that they are kept for the maximum period that current legislation allows.
Rights of the interested parties
The personal User has the right to:
- Request access to the personal data related to the User, being able to know if we are treating their personal data and access their personal data.
- Request the deletion of the User’s personal data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose that was communicated, or in the event that we no longer have the necessary legitimacy to continue with their treatment.
- Request the limitation of the treatment, in some cases, so we can temporarily suspend the treatment or keep them beyond the established time when the User may need it.
- Request the rectification of the User’s personal data in case they were inaccurate.
- Oppose the treatment of that information that the User has provided us, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment to prevail.
- Oppose being the subject of automated decisions, including the creation of profiles based on the behavior of the User on THE WEB.
- To revoke consent for each specific purpose, without affecting the legality of prior processing based on express consent.
- Request the portability of the data, which will be provided to the User in a structured format, of common use or mechanical Reading.
The User can exercise their rights:
- By writing addressed to Código Media Comunicación, S.L., C/Escorial 7 (Local), 28004, Madrid, reference “Data Protection”.
- By email to the address email@example.com, indicating “Data Protection” in the subject.
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We will inform the User about the actions derived from his request within a maximum period of one month, which may be extended for two more months in the case of particularly complex requests and we will notify him of said extension within the first month. In those cases that we do not attend to your request, we will inform you of it, motivating your refusal within a period of one month from its presentation.
Transfer of personal data
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation or prior informing the owner.
Automated Decision Making
CÓDIGO MEDIA may carry out automated decision-making, including the creation of profiles based on their behavior, following the following logic: the cookies installed on your terminal with your express consent may result in the sending of advertising adapted to the User’s behavior. The User can oppose the appearance and sending of this advertising at any time by requesting it at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The consequences of such automated processing for you would be the creation of a profile according to your preferences and the display and reception of advertising content derived from your browsing.
You do not have to provide us with personal data to browse the WEB. However, you must do so to request information from us through our forms, email or telephone.
International data transfers
No international data transfers Will take place.